Notes on Blondie

Stormy

Thanks to all for your interest :)

Blondie is doing well, PT and OT is going well, she's walking more and getting better day by day.

She should be coming home on or about the 21st of June, that's what the Doctor says anyway.

Thanks for asking and I'll try to keep everyone updated as well as I can  :)

If you're interested in sending a card:

Blondie

Room 318

Medical Center Hospital

Odessa, TX

You're quite welcome Koach, I'll try to post an update every day that I drive up there.

Tuesday June 14, 2016

She walked 107 feet today with zero assistance, that's better than the last two months she was home.

So, all things considered, she's doing fantastically well.

She also asked me for colored pencils and one of those color art books, so shes getting bored and will work harder.

:)

I'll keep them all in this thread, it might get long, but will be easier to find.

And yes, I just got home, been one of those days LOL

Edited by Stormy
Added last line

You're welcome TV so here's today's update:

She's improving every day, she walked 182 feet today with no assistance, her legs hurt, but they operate on the "No Pain, No Gain" principle, She should be coming home next week and the main thing is her spirits are high, she's really Psyched up over the progress she's making with her PT.

She says to thank everyone for the well wishes and the good thoughts you're all sending her. She says it helps to know that so many care about her.

So thanks Guys and Gals :)

More tomorrow :)

I just realized that I gave no update yesterday but that's because I didn't go up yesterday, I took the day off and napped around the house LOL:

I forget how far she walked yesterday, but she did 182 feet today, which is less than Wednesday, however they also had her climbing stairs today, five up, five down, five up again and five down again.

All in all that's better than walking since we have a small set of stairs here between the office and the rest of the house.

I'll be in KWS later tonight, I have a couple of things to do and just got home at 9:00 P. M.

Saturday June 18, 2016.

Not much going on today, half staff on duty in PT Dept.

She did stairs again today, 5 up 5 down twice, She wanted me to thank everyone for the kind wishes and she'll be back as soon as she can :)

She also wanted me to thank Elusive for the card.