Candidate Match Game

TV_Tech

• Administrators

lol, so you and reclaimer agree on candidates.

I took the test twice, the first time answering the questions as truthfully as I actually felt.

The results were 1st) Bachman, 2nd) Gingrich, and 3rd, Perry.

The second time, 1st) Bachman, 2nd) Perry, 3rd Gingrich

Interestingly, Romney scored very low in both my tests. Even Obama scored better :(

Leaving the sliders at midline so they are not figured into my scores, my matches were all Republican--Perry (60.1%), Bachmann (53.4%), Gingrich (46.8%). It is interesting to see how nearly identical Obama and Romney are in issues and overall score. The only things they differ in is their view on marriage (Obama imporant) and experience (Romney important).

Moving the sliders to reflect the importance of the issues to me, my matches change to: Bachmann (56.1%), Perry (54.1%), Gingrich (50.1%). I am surprised about Perry being in both sets of results. Maybe I am coloring my thoughts about how he is now too much based on him working for Al Gore in the past. I feel a kinship to Bachmann and always have. She stands up to the system more than I perceive the others as doing, and I like that about her. As a person, I feel she is someone who would be in my social circle based on her compassion for children and the amazing number of children she and her husband have fostered. Gingrich, well he is Gingrich. He know the system the best. He is feisty and I like that. He is a wonderful historian and I like to watch him speak to history. However, I do not admire his lifestyle and there is something off for him to have been married three times.

Based on this test (and at this time), I still plan to vote for Gingrich or Bachmann depending on who ends up in the final two. If they both make it, then it is time for me to retake the test. As expected, Obama and I are polar opposites.

I in no way am voting for Romney unless he is the ONLY choice.

I see no indication of a confidence interval, so my matches may be statistically equal. They seem pretty close.