A Tale of Two Rallies

Stormy

• Administrators

Yes that's been doing the facebook rounds in the past week or so.  I googled it and it is claimed it was a hoax photo (of course I knew that) but it was not, as claimed, being promoted by the Clinton campaign, but rather by a random troublemaker 

• Administrators

i can't find where this was originally posted. Where did you find it stormy? The only debunked photoshopped photos I can find are not at all like the two shown above. Where did you find the info that it was a hoax, Nan?

• Administrators

Koach, the photoshopped photo popped up on my Facebook notifications a day or so ago.   It was supposedly a photo being used by the Clinton campaign to show how popular they are.   I don't remember the original wording on the notification but I googled it, and got hits from Snopes and other websites claiming it was a hoax and not something that had been officially used by either side of the candidates.

Tim Kaine had a rally in Florida 30 people showed up. I think there was another canceled. The lame stream press refuses to report this but people all across the country are waiting in miles long lines to get into Trump Rally's. Also I am 100% sure based on comments I have picked up there will be by far more anti Clinton votes then pro votes. If Trump can get enough of these votes he will be sworn in as president come Jan. If not (gasp) lying, crooked Hillery will.