Dawn

Dawn was fighting with mum tonight so I think she is getting better. I will be leaving in the morning I have a family in Greenwood and Dawn seems to be OK. Mum will stay here as long as she needs to. Josh unfortunately has to get back to his ship. He told me last night that even with a good reason a Ships commander will be reassigned if they stay gone for too long. Josh will be flying out of Norfolk in the morning headed back to Italy. This may be the last news by us. Dawn can have her laptop when she gets to her room and as it stands now this will be after her testing on Monday. JR and Matt are OK too. They were smiling tonight while eating pizza at CCs. Dawn was told clearly this afternoon that she has to gain at least 20 pounds. Mum said she might start feeding her like she did when she was small. I have nothing else to add. Thank you for allowing me to use this website to let you all know what is going on with my baby sister.

L

Thank you for using it to keep us updated, we worry when people drop off the radar after being a part of our online family for so long.

Don't hesitate to log on i9n your own name if you feel like it, we welcome visitors :)

Have a safe trip home and give our best to all the family.

• Administrators

Thanks Laurie .. regards to the family and tell MsDawn that I said she better get herself better soon or I'll have to go over there and take charge !!!!  And that would be a bit scary lol 

I am among the living. There still donkeys and when I get my strength back I will debate the finer points of the sport. Food horrible here and mama won't get me what I really want. A slice of pizza. I'm thinking of running away.

Oh before I get my shot and go to sleep, ?? Koch, what did you do to this hospital? I am on my smartphone can't use my mobile because of the monitors. Your blocked on this network. I had to use my VPN to get through.

In my experience with a number of public and office networks, such as those found in medical and dental facilities, government facilities, banks, etc......

The webmasters or systems admins block all connections to any and all IRC servers/networks.  Some firewalls and virus scan programs still list IRC clients as potential viruses or virus threats and demand that the computer admin give specific permission to connect.  I'll bet that's what's going on there, i.e. Koach.com is a known irc provider hence, by default, too risky to allow on the hospital network.

Finally back from downstairs and in my regular room now,  Lunch waiting for me. Hamburger (yuck) my doctor told my nurse it was OK for me to eat outside food. Mama has went to get both of us some fish. While she was gone I opened up my laptop and sent out some emails. I am feeling so much better now that those damn Ketones out of my body. They tested my Ketones in the ER I had a 7.0 mmol/L level. I think the only reason I did not die that night is I am too damn mean and had way too many Donkey Jokes to make (Sorry Koach  30-20 they were donkeys last night). Take your hand of that ban Dawn button Koach. Anyway to get a better understanding what happened to me I am posting this website.

• Administrators

LOL funny, but not funny too.  One state did elect a dead person to Treasurer I think. He died after the ballots were printed and there was not time to reprint them before the election. So, they will vote again.