The Queen and Donald Trump

Stormy

A private jet arrives at Heathrow international Airport and Donald Trump deplanes and strides to a waiting limousine that drives him to a warm and dignified reception with the Queen.

From there, they are driven in a 1934 Bentley to the edge of central London where they change to a magnificent 17th century carriage hitched to six white horses.

They continue on towards Buckingham Palace waving to the thousands of cheering Britons; all is going well.

Suddenly, the right rear horse lets fly with the most horrendous earth-shattering fart ever heard in the British Empire. The fart shakes the coach. The smell is atrocious! Both passengers in the carriage must use perfume-dipped handkerchiefs over their nose, but the two do their best to ignore the incident.

The Queen turns to Trump saying, "Mr. Trump, please accept my regrets. I am sure you understand there are some things that even a Queen cannot control."

Trump, with his usual diplomatic aplomb, replied,

"Your Majesty, do not give the matter another thought. Until you mentioned it, I thought it was one of the horses".

• 3 weeks later...