This must be Stormy

Koach

• Administrators

A new miracle doctor was in town. He could cure anything and anybody, and everyone was amazed. Everyone except for Mr. Smith, the town’s grouch. So Mr. Smith went to this 'miracle doctor' to prove that he wasn't anybody special.

He says to the doctor, "Hey, doc, I have lost my sense of taste. I can't taste nothing', so what are you going to do about it?"

The doctor scratches his head and mumbles to himself a little, then tells Mr. Smith, "What you need is jar number 43."

"Jar number 43? What the heck is that?" Mr. Smith mutters to himself. The doctor finally returns with a jar labeled 'Jar #43'. He tells Mr. Smith to taste it. Mr. Smith tastes it and immediately spits it out, "That is gross!" he yells.

"I just restored your sense of taste Mr. Smith," says the doctor.

So Mr. Smith goes home very mad. One month later, Mr. Smith goes back to the doctor along with a new problem, "Doc," he starts, "I can't remember a thing!" This time Mr. Smith is sure he has bested the doctor.

The doctor scratches his head and mumbles to himself a little and tells Mr. Smith, "What you need is jar number 43..."

Before the doctor finished his sentence, Mr. Smith fled the office.