Nan's Family Pets

Koach_Bot

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY Nan

We don't have any cats and you've all seen Moli and PekPek, however my daughter has two Devon Rex cats who are really lovely.

Monte is the older one and a male and he's very sweet and friendly and a lot of fun, he likes to play rough sometimes but never scratches or bites. Fluffy is the female and is the true Devon Rex with very little hair. She's more timid but once she knows you she's your friend for life. Here they are ::

Lovers.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • Administrators

Moli is 13 and getting on, I carried her home in the palm of my hand when she was 5 weeks old. She is a chihuahua-shizu cross.

Laylah is a pedigree Tibetan Spaniel and only 3.5 years so still a bit of a puppy really, she's very funny and has a great personality.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Administrators

Some of you know my daughter recently lost her Border Collie and they recently got a Boxer puppy. His name is Reekoh and he is a real cutie. He and my dog Laylah have become best friends and they play and play together for hours until they both fall asleep. Only to wake and start all over again. It's great now as Reekoh is a puppy but he's growing fast and in no time at all will be much bigger than Laylah. It will be interesting to see how they interact then. Here is a pic of him taken last week at my house, looking out of my gate.

Reekoh at the fence.jpg

• Administrators

Laylah is 10kg and quite short, Reekoh will be a fairly large boxer (according to his current paw size) and probably over double Laylah's weight when fully grown. He's full of fun and energy and loves Laylah's tail (which is very fluffy and curls back over her body).

• 1 month later...