Jump to content

Koach

Administrators
  • Posts

    2293
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    20

Everything posted by Koach

  1. It's great you kept in touch after all those years lol
  2. Thanks Nan!
  3. I can't believe I am just seeing this for the first time lol. I actually didn't know that a regular chatter couldn't see their own IP. Thanks, Barqs
  4. Nice vehicle!
  5. Thanks DarkAlchemyXEX, I've never used that tool before, but I'm sure your instructions will be helpful to others. Thanks, Koach
  6. lol I just saw this. Yes, Panda came through in the basketball department.
  7. I think I am wrong, he used Bing.
  8. Koach

    UFO portal?

    I tried to convince my grandson this was a picture of a UFO portal opening. He didn't buy it lol null
  9. Odd used chatGPT to create these pictures of my cat, Panda, battling a fox lol
  10. Panda, the great hunter! 1684632278979.mp4
  11. This is jen's cute dog. null
  12. She's a pretty cat
  13. Nice Frosty!
  14. Koach

    For nnvi

    I could only find a few images like these. I can find a few more, but they are all about the same as the one below. null
  15. Cats are weird like that. My outdoor cat won't go to the bathroom outside. She always races home to use her kitty litter lol
  16. Nice looking cat
  17. Koach

    nnvi

    Welcome back, and glad things seem to be going great for you.
  18. yes, an Outback, 2019
  19. I am jealous of your garage/workshop lol
  20. I guess that's a lot for you guys lol
  21. Happy birthday to our Marine Corps
  22. lol, a very accurate definition.
  23. Nice, pictures, SolidSnake
×
×
  • Create New...