I love this video, look at that scared look!

My mother and sister Julie were always supporters of Bill Clinton. I was only 10 when he was elected but was 18 when he left office. About 2 months ago my mother told me she had lost all respect she once had for them. About 1AM on yesterday while watching CBS play those mind games with the calls I saw something in my mothers eyes change. One of the last things she told me before bed last night was I hope Obama does not pardon any of them because the Clinton's need to feel the effects of justice. Those people in states that flipped from blue in 2012 to red this time according to mother has sent a clear and unmistakable message. NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW. I don't want to see an ex president, first lady and former Senator and sec of State in an actual prison but I do want to see both of them under house arrest for 5 or 6 years and the Clinton Foundation's control pulled from their control to someone that can be held accountable. If Trump does select Rudy to be her AG in my opinion Rudy would be a great choice. I think his first act as AG is get rid of the upper management at the FBI. As most of you know Rudy as US Attorney in New York almost brought the Mafia there to it's knee's. I am sure he will act quickly to get Grand Juries looking into the Clinton's and the people around them. There are Federal RICO laws in place. You know these people have at a minimum violated them.  Even if Obama pardons them I think the Clinton Foundation can be shut down or stripped from their control.

• 1 month later...

When Josh returned he brought home several books he had been reading. One of these books is the one written by Gary Byrne. He is a retired Federal Air Marshal that at one time was part of the Uniformed Secret Service division that was inside the Clinton white house. He did not tell a flattering picture of Hillary or Bill.