Mother in Law

Josh's mother called me yesterday morning and asked me if she and Josh's father could stay with me. I can't really convey the spirit of the conversation but she got really angry at me when I said I would not have room. My family comes first and as it is several of my family members will be staying at a Holiday Inn Express near here. She hung up on me when I suggested this hotel. Josh and I had already talked about it and I have already spoken to the manager and got a very good reduced rate for that weekend. She hung up saying it was not right for her to have to pay to stay in a hotel. Josh gave up his quarters when he left here. What that old bat don't understand is Josh and I have already decided to pay for all the rooms there. Anyway please enjoy this song. I think it will be my theme song. I also need to add that Josh and I decided not to get married in Greenville. Just too many logistical problems. Josh after returning will have to stay close to Norfolk for meetings and other ships business and will only have about 7 days of actual leave. Were going up north of here to a place on the Chesapeake for several days while my mother watches the boys. What I should do is let Josh's mom keep those evil spawns. (6)