Last Night

Last night as some of you know I twisted my right ankle. I called my mom and woke her up about 1AM this morning and she told me to get the boys up and go to the ER. I did I had to keep the boys close so they went in with me everywhere but the xray room. The ligaments on the outside of the ankle are torn. The ER Doc remembers me from the other day with Ryan and the insulin Pen situation and was cracking jokes that actually made us all laugh. I'm on an NSAID and wearing an Ace bandage. Mom will be here about 4PM about 2 more hours. I hope to be in chat tonight, but it will be a bit late.

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to write a followup to this. I'm walking but still with a bit of a limp. Also I wanted to followup with Josh. He was transferred (by his request) to a Destroyer in one of the Carrier Strike Groups based in Norfolk. He hopes to command the squadron at some point in 2017 when he gets his birds, I'm not 100% sure but I think the Navy refers to this position as Commodore.

I got off my crutch about a month ago. I am wearing an ace bandage for now. I also have a knee brace. I just got my last refill of Tylenol 3 this morning. When Josh gets off his current deployment i'm going to let him take care of me. ;)