Goodbye!

I have give this a lot of thought over the last few days and decided to make this post. As many of you know my husband has decided to leave his medical practice and move into doing other things. One of these things is his real estate business and soon he will be busy as the medical director of an urgent care chain of clinics as well as working in the trauma center at Grady Hospital. We recently lost Spike and unless someone knows something I don't nobody has any idea what happened with him. I did not want to 'just leave' without saying goodbye. However after I post this I will not post again or be in chat. I am not leaving angry, just leaving over changes in my life that simply preclude my being online. If at a later date there are changes that might allow my return I will return and become a part of an awsome group of people. I am not at liberty to disclose these changes but they also mean I will not be getting any emails to my xxxxxx.hotmail.com email addresses. There is no need to make replys to this and I hope koach will lock this up to prevent them. I won't be looking.