Marrage Plans

I got the grand tour of Josh's ship from his Command Chief this morning. Josh was aboard but was busy with paperwork. I was shocked at just how small those quarters are. My bathroom at home is bigger then Josh's quarters. After we got finished I went to the Bridge and waited on Josh to finish signing some orders. Just standing there I came to respect just how hard it is to be deployed in such a small area. Afterward we entered Langley AFB where I had a doctors appointment. I saw a young capt that examined me and was in agreement with my now ex civilian doctor as to my medications. Even though Josh is Navy Langley is closer for me and I am allowed to see an Air Force medical staff. The only thing that makes me angry is I can no longer use my pharmacy by mail and have to get refills every 30 days now. Josh was wearing his whites today and it was really weird walking both on the Navy base and Langley and having all those people saluting him. I am very proud of him and I know the hard work he put in to get those 4 (what ever you call them) on his shoulder boards. Another thing I am really enjoying shopping in the commissary and the other on base shops. Before we left the naval base this morning we had to slip into a Rear Admirals office so Josh could give him a short brief. I was told by that guy to go easy on Josh and not let him gain weight because his has been a bachelor for a long time. I ignored that guy.  Yep, I'm planning to fatten Josh up! :P