Comment on Popular Vote

Last I seen Hillary is ahead of Trump by around 400,000 votes. While this seems odd it is important to remember something. Using California as an example it is estimated that OVER 2 million Illegal aliens have a drivers license and are registered to vote in California. If you take 1 million votes away from Hillarys California total she still wins California but Trump is around 600,000 votes ahead of her in the National popular Vote. I have not researched this illegal alien issue in other blue states, but ballot fraud is a serious problem and illegal aliens SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED TO HOLD ANY STATE"S DRIVERS LICENSE!!!! This has the potential to get way out of hand in a few years. If Trump is smart he and the GOP will move to BLOCK ALL FEDERAL MONEY TO ANY STATE THAT ALLOWS AN ALIEN TO GET A DRIVERS LICENSE!

There are 12 states that allow illegal aliens to hold a drivers license. Hillary won all of them except Utah. I'm sorry but the correlation is unmistakable no matter what your politics.Holding a Drivers License in these states is easy and along with this it is VERY easy to get a Social Security Card ( don't forget whom has occupied the White House these past 8 years). MILLIONS of votes folks MILLIONS!