CALEXIT

Stormy

The Yes California Independence Campaign is an American political action committee that promotes the secession of the state of California from the United States. The organization is promoting a proposed initiative to be placed on the 2018 California state ballot, which, if passed, will then require an independence plebiscite to be held in March 2019 on the question of California's independence. It would require an amendment to the United States constitution [1]. - Wikipedia

In my opinion, it'll never happen; at least I hope it won't. They stuck with us during the Bush years.  I'd like to be able to go back while they're apart of the US.

• Administrators

I agree Zimri, it will never happen. Winning and losing elections happens every few years (either President, or House, or Senate). When you win, you hope you voted right. When you lose, you hope the new people do a good job. The nuts in California, and there are a lot of sane people in CA that are democrats lol, need to just relax and give Trump a chance, like we gave Obama.