Dawn

I hope this is the correct place. I have spent most of the day trying to get into dawns laptop. I finally got in about 2 hours ago. Dawn was taken by ambulance to the ER the other night near death. At one time the doctors told us to get the family together. Dawn did survive and was moved to the ICU then developed heart issues. Because I know from dawn in the past she valued her online friends I will try to keep you up to date on her. Josh is due sometime tonight. Please if you are so inclined pray for her. I will be leaving for the hospital soon. Dawn is not expected to live much longer.

I will try to keep you abreast of her condition.

L

Dawn is still not out of the woods. She is surrounded by those she loves. Her boys won't leave the hospital no matter what happens. I will be in and out over the next few minutes reading some of the things it looks like dawn wrote. And yes this Laurie dawn might have referred to me as lulu

L

• Administrators

Sorry to hear this news.   What happened?  I hope the boys are ok and have someone (perhaps their grandmother) to be with them.  Please tell the boys that Australian Nan is thinking of them and their mum.   

I just awoke and called our mum to check on Dawn. Josh was there with her and my other sister has my nephews with her. Dawn made it through another night. Dawn's diabetes is the bad guy in this. I don't fully understand it but her cells stopped burning sugar and we're burning something else. This caused poisons to get in her blood. Mum saw her and called 911. Then something from this damaged her heart. Some of the best medico's are treating her. Dawn is still listed as critical with less then a 50/50 chance. Dawn also still has not regained consciousness and has slipped into a coma. I will try to advise later.

L

Last I heard dawn is going on several different drugs. Her problem did not start because of her diabetes directly. It started because her body started burning things other then sugar. This is not the first time this has happened. However this time it almost killed her. We are still not sure about her heart at this point.

?? We are using Dawns laptop to write these things. We do not know her pasdwords. Would it be possible to get this password so we can write in here from our smart phones??

Thanks for the update.

It's good that she's conscious now.

As for passwords, I'm sure Koach will check this thread later and advise about access to password.

However, you could always go to the top of the page and register your own account and password.

If you need an help with that, you could ask here and one of us will help.

Stormy

• Administrators

Hi Laurie,

I can't look up Dawn's password, it's encrypted. I could reset it, but then Dawn or you would have to change her password when you login here.

Stormy's idea of creating your own account might be the best. That way, you'd be able to read all the messages, post new messages using your name, and not have to change Dawn's password on her laptop or whatever else she uses to connect here.

If I can help you with any of that, please let me know.

To register a new account, you can use this link:

http://www.koach.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=register

Hope that helps, and that Dawn is improving.

Koach

I just got back from the hospital. Dawn is awake and was watching tonight's football game. They are going to transfer her to a regular room in the AM. They are going to do a stress test on her heart Monday. Josh is with her tonight. Mum and Julie are here with JR and Matt  We have all of her passwords now. Dawn said she would reset them later. Now if I can figure out how to turn off most of the stuff Dawn has set up. Mum did say Dawn smiled when she told her what this password was and told her to tell Curt their donkeys. I am not sure who Curt is.

L

I had to call and speak with Dawns ex to understand what the Doctors said was wrong with Dawns heart. Dawn has DHD and this has caused her to have Diabetic Cardiomyopathy. Dawn is still in the Cardiac Unit and hooked up to a monitor because they want to get to the bottom of her arrhythmia's. Dawn is still very sick but I don't think any of her problems will be fatal or life changing. Dawn did get an online get well card from the crew of Josh's ship as well as some threats to sail back to Norfolk soon. I am trying to get it printed out because it is rather large.

L