No reason!

If Hillary is elected by Jan of 2021 what is simulated here is almost a certainty to happen. Adults are no longer at the helm at the White House, State Dept or the Pentagon. When children are tasked to protect they don't. Dummycrats have over the last 20 years weakened this country that that nuclear option is about all we got left. With a Hillary presidency much like Obummer, Bush or Clinton when our enemy's see weakness they WILL try to exploit it. I base this on this article. http://freedomdaily.com/putin-adviser-syria-hillary-nuclear-war/

I love my boys with a love only a parent can know or understand. However when I sit and ponder the world they are bound to inherit I sometimes sit and cry. I also have started regretting giving birth to them. I said it in chat and I will repeat it here. Once those missiles start flying I plan to get my boys and head to the closest ground zero I know of. For me here in Yorktown that is Langley AFB. I do not in any way want to live in a post nuclear world or want my boys to suffer through it either.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Josh just sent me this youtube video link. He told me today they were doing some kind of a drill when Josh had the song being played in the video played on the 1MC ( Josh corrected my use of loud speaker ) he told me that there is video of his master chief dancing on the deck as it was playing. I have asked for that video. 

I heard through the grapevine that one of the ships in the IKE battlegroup was playing this song some a few weeks ago. Until somebody notified the command the IKE is operating under and that command sent them an official order to stop playing that and any type music like it on the 1MC. Josh is not the one that told me this and when I asked him via skype about it he just hummed and said no comment while deployed. Grrrrr this crap makes me so damn mad. If your such a  (@)  that this kind of music offends you why in the HELL did you join?

• 7 months later...