R.I.P Spike (December 16, 1965 - November 17th, 2011)

Koach

• Administrators

In the last few days, we received information from a close relative of Spike's that confirmed what we all had feared.

Spike passed away on November 17th, 2011.

We are greatly saddened by this news, but at the same time we are grateful that we now know where Spike has been. Spike was greatly respected and well liked, not only by the koach.com staff, but by all chatters as well.

We shall remember him with a smile and be thankful of the time we spent with him in chat.

Koach

I think I'll always have trouble thinking of wrestling without thinking of Spike. Spike was a very rare person, a true gentleman and one who enjoyed helping others with any problem they might have.

He will be seriously missed here.

Edited by Stormy
fixed a typo

R.I.P Dearest Spike... I'll always remember you as such a happy, kind and giving person. Always one of the first to help others, always treating the female chatters like diamonds. The way that you spoke of the love for your family was always so refreshing. I'll miss your voice on voocaroo (sp) the love you had for so many other joys in life such as wrestling, music and just telling jokes. You were a gift to this server and you'll always be missed.

My Love to you and all your loved ones left behind always God Bless.

"We belong to God and to Him we return."

He was a good and gentle and respectful man.

I remember saying to Islamist Sheikh says. Every day that passes bring you to the grave.

God willing we Will always remind you ,spike

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I've read this thread a few times. I honestly don't know what to say. Here one minute them gone. He banned me a few times and I gave him a hard time quite a few times, but he never held a grudge, next day was carry on like normal, never said anything bad about anyone that I ever saw. A gentelman for sure. R.I.P Spike, I miss you man, you will be In my thoughts forever.

• 10 months later...