Puppies

Nan

• Administrators

I am minding 4 little Tibetan Spaniel puppies for my friend who bred them recently. They are from the same breeder as Laylah and I think Lays believes she has to keep an eye on them. Here she is outside the pen watching them closely.

Laylah minding the pups.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • Administrators

The two boy puppies are sold and I had the two little girl puppies visit this morning while their owner was busy. Here are a couple of pics I took of them.

Cindy27June2012-2a.jpg

Minty9.jpg

• Administrators

I don't know how either, I was offered Minty yesterday by the owner as a thankyou for helping her with them and helping to find owners for the two boys and another retired showdog. I had to decline unfortunately because I think two little dogs that I have now are enough. Minty and I did fall in love just a bit and if I walked away from her she cried lol. Now I'm making myself feel guilty for saying no :'(

• Administrators

Noooooooooooooooooooooo .... did I mention that Minty was at my house this morning for a play and she and Laylah are now besties :D .. and NO I'm not getting another dog (walks off muttering "I must resist, I must resist" )

• 4 weeks later...