Can't get into the chat room

Ribeye

Hey Everyone,

This Ribeye here speaking. I am unable to get into the chat room because it needs for me to purchase/sign up for lightirc. Is there anyway I can bypass this? I have Safari and Safari just updated 2 days ago. Stormy, Nan, or Koach if you can please extend my 30 day presence in case Chat_Bot doesn't recognize me since I cannot get in? Ok please let me know and thanks.

Best,

Ribeye

Ribeye;

I'm not sure what the deal with lightirc that you're talking about, it's having problems communicating with the Flash handler.

Use Mibbit instead, link is below:

The link for your room is:  http://widget02.mibbit.com/?settings=734f87f1a24cada2647cc19e3902b238&server=irc.koach.com&channel=%23koachsworkshop

We'll be looking forward to seeing you :)

• Administrators

You should not have to pay to use lightIRC. Can you post the exact message?

That being said, lightIRC is broken on our website at the moment. So, I recommend you use Mibbit, which stormy posted above :)

Koach

• Koach pinned this topic
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Hi JohnRambo497,

Did you solve this yet?  If you still can't get into your chat room, please post any messages you get when you try. I am sure we can get it solved :)

Koach

You're banned! Email admin@koach.com with the ERROR line below for help.

irc.koach.com: Closing link: (108AAD5X1@ircip1.mibbit.com) [Z-lined: You look like a bot. Change your nick/ident/gecos and try reconnecting.]

Tis is wat I See when i comming with mij First Name "John" 

irc.koach.com: Closing link: (108AAD512@xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) [Z-lined: You look like a bot. Change your nick/ident/gecos and try reconnecting.]

Tis I See in A Bot  [14:36] * Connecting to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx (6667)
-
You're banned! Email admin@koach.com with the ERROR line below for help.
-
[14:36] Closing link: (108AAD6LS@84.25.103.113) [Z-lined: You look like a bot. Change your nick/ident/gecos and try reconnecting.]
-
[14:36] * Disconnected

• Administrators

Hi JohnRambo

First, I've removed the ban.

Second, the problem is caused by mibbit. They add these random numbers to your IP which makes you look like a bot  108AAD6LS @xx.xx.xx.xxx

I'd suggest that you use a chat client like mIRC or maybe try the webchat we have on our website: http://www.koach.com/web/

Hope that helps,

Koach

• 2 weeks later...