Congratulations Dawn aka Chirp

Nan

• Administrators

Ohhhh yes please, a picture of her would be great :) and we want to know if she looks like her mum or her dad or a combination of both.  Also, what do the boys think of her?   Do you get the idea, we want to know ALL about her lol 

I am at home. We were discharged about 4 hours ago. I am on strict orders to take it easy over the next 2 weeks. Some of the medication I am taking is making me a bit drowsy.  Jenny is doing OK and mother has took over her care for the time being. Right now Josh's parents is here. My step son Kevin and his wife are here. Lisa has been here watching over the boys but will be going back to work tomorrow.  I am not at liberty to say the exact day Josh is leaving Pearl and expected here, but I am hoping he will be home by this time next month.

I did not feel well over Saturday and Sunday. I called the hospital Sunday night and was told to come on over there and let one of the Doctors look at me. I was already in a hospital gown and after I was examined my doctor told me to keep it on and called downstairs for them to get an OR ready. At just about 11AM Jenny was born. If I feel better later tonight I might log into chat. I am not placing any photo's of Jenny on the internet until her daddy gets home and we together decide what we will put out there.