Moved... .. . again... .. .

Dodge

Gidday's,

Looks sortov like a catfish Stormy. The skin is sortov rough like sandpaper like a shark and no dangly bits like a catfish. I put a pic in the forums of one I caught on the cooks river and got a shot of the two spikes that stick out from behind the gills. They are deadly and you have to be very careful of them.

When Gina and I were at bundeena I caught a stingray actually foul hooked It and was going to eat the wings but I had a feeling not to do It. It wasn't till we left there that I found out that the aboriginals held them sacred there. I have the same feeling about that flattie here except I ate the flattie. Put It in tinfoil with butter, salt and pepper and a couple of oranges that I got off a tree In the backyard. It was delicious.

This place Is magical, It was an aboriginal meeting place and Is held sacred. I get a lot of feelings down the backyard. I tell Gina If I ever get bored with It remind me that this Is what I wanted and that I am most happy scrambling around In the mud with the fishes and wildlife.

I'm sure there are bigger fish In that creek Koach, I just hope I don't run Into a bullshark when I'm swimming In there.

last night the bio luminescence was happening. Everything with water on it was neon colored luminescence. The dew dripping out of the trees, the fish trails everything, Absolutely magical.

I'll try and get a pic of It sometime.

I want crab for lunch, no use starring at a computer monitor because they aren't going to come to me.

Have a good day.

Cheers.

• Administrators

It sounds to me that you are in a good place now Dodge and doing what you need to be doing to get some quality of life.  Really pleased to hear your news and see the pics.   The colours on the water.  We got that now and then on the lagoon in Vila, it was quite magical.

Dodger, I just saw this thread. I absolutely adore the pet ducks. I would so love them. However, if you EVER post a picture as scary and spidery as that crab, I might need to pinch you. That is horrifying!