Moved... .. . again... .. .

Dodge

Hi,

I noticed I was missing and thought I'd keep my chat life up to date.

Had to get out of the city, been doing that since I first arrived here from new zealand In 1974,

So, just dumped my pretty much everything. Everything.

Moved up the east coast. Brought a boat. 40foot cruiser the bloke that sold it to me said

post-44-0-80535000-1418813937_thumb.jpg

post-44-0-48151000-1418814091_thumb.jpg

post-44-0-58542000-1418812288_thumb.jpg

• Administrators

Neat boat Dodge, and a project maybe ?   It looks like a nice part of the country and I know I've been there as a kid but that was a while back so I'm sure it's changed.  Always nice to be out of the city, and I hope you enjoy the lifestyle :)   Now go catch a fish !!!

It's a project for sure Nan, Always Interesting Koach lol

I named the ducks Fitzweena, Burt and the two sons Roy and Rob, the sons look exactly the same but Roy has a real attitude and bites all the others except mum. I call them security ducks because If anyone apart from me or the gf go near the boat they quack like a gaggle of geese. They follow me around and It's pretty funny watching them waddle after me on land.

The crabs a blue swimmer I just found out from showing the pic on a fishing site. I caught 2 but the first one gripped onto the mangroves, broke the line and ran away. When I get 2 or more I'm going to eat them. In fact I'm going to go get onto that now... .. .