Nan's family animals

Nan

• Administrators

Here are a couple of pics of my dogs with my daughters boxers at the park recently :)

The first one is Laylah my Tibetan Spaniel

The second one is Reekoh the boxer with Moli my chihuahua-shizu cross

The third one is the two boxers Reekoh and Migaloo

Laylah at the park.jpg

Reekoh and Moli take a walk.jpg

Reekoh and Migaloo at the park.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

This isn't a family pet but he came to visit this morning and as some of you might not have seen a kookaburra before I thought I'd post this photo of one sitting on my clothesline. He was very tame and let me walk all around him and get quite close. Isn't he pretty :)

KookaburraSits-1r.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

I thought I would share this photo - my daughter sent it to me today - it's Migaloo dressed for Halloween !!!! or, as I think he should be called, Migalooooooooooooooo

HalloweenMigaloo.jpg

• Administrators

Not to be outdone, Miss Moli got dressed up a few nights ago when a friend was staying with me for a few days. The little red dress belongs to Moli's friend Sophie and Moli was not all that impressed but she agreed to pose just once.

MolisRedDress.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Moving right along, I've decided (with a little persuasion from my daughter) that Laylah needs a buddy because she hates being home alone if I am out, sooooo I have decided to get her a friend.  

Meet BonBon who is a shih tzu cross something or other and who will come to live with us in about 3 weeks from now.  This is the before pic, and I shall post another once she is here and has been clipped :)

Bonbon Feb 2014-r.jpg

• 2 weeks later...