Of Great Value

Lins

Thank you for sharing this, Lins. It is a beautiful passage. This is one from John 14 that has special meaning for me: "In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you."

According to revelation, a world of peace and love will never happen because man is not peaceful and loving by nature.

We are corrupt from conception to the grave and our only hope is faith. For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that

not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:Ephesians 2:7-9. The world is becoming worse in all respects and can only become

more-so. The time is not ripe yet for judgement but the time is getting nearer and those who are not saved will face the

most horrific misery that we can not even imagine. Before Christ comes, Christians too will be percecuted to an extent

that most people would never believe it could happen in the USA, but it will. Christians will be beheaded, crucified, tortured,

sold into slavery. There will be no end to what will be done to the Christians until Jesus Christ comes. God bless the

Christians.