Your Car

Nan

• Administrators

I was looking at a pic of a car I used to own today and thought it might be fun to put pics of our cars here on the forum. Lets see what everyone is driving today, and has driven in the past :)

Here are my cars, past and present - I still have to scan in a pic of my first Z when I find one. Note the silver car is lefthand drive which is because I owned it in Vanuatu where we drive on the opposite side of the road to Australia:

Ranch de la Colle0006.jpg

Ranch de la Colle0005.jpg

Suzuki - LaGorf 005b.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • Administrators

The family and I were going through some old photo albums this morning and I found a couple of pics of a vehicle we had years ago, it was a "trike" of sorts, Suzuki front end, VW motor and back end.  Thought I would share this pic of MrNan aboard - we had a lot of fun with this vehicle :)

scan - 3Wheeler2-r.jpg

• Administrators

Koach a Z is definitely a fun car :) .... The three-wheeler was built by a Danish man in Lae, Papua New Guinea he had it almost finished and was transferred by his company and left the country.  We bought it and MrNan completed the work on it and got it up and running.  We had a lot of fun with it, and yes it was very fast and could be a bit dangerous if you didn't know what you were doing.

In Lae which is on the north coast of New Guinea, there are several old disused wartime airstrips and we often took it to one near where we lived and had some fun.  One of my daughter's school friends came out to our house when we were driving it and after he saw me driving it he declared that "MrsNan is definitely Wonder Woman, no normal mum could drive that thing!"