case of coexistence - in light of differing faiths

Henry

A claim directed to human beings the whole Jewish, Christian and Muslim and Aladena and atheist and secular, and Abed-fire and Abed cow and Abed Faraj and Abed mind and Abed stone and Abed trees and - and - and - and - and ------ etc. are filed the sons of Adam (human)

Continued tale differing beliefs between man and man, which transport us, in turn, between the verbal (believer and unbeliever) and stood perplexed wonder of the believer and the infidel, and on what basis such a definition, and those who are Jewish, Christian or Muslim and Aladeny or between Abed cow and atheist or between whom and all of these beliefs, which Of course, said little of the famous

Otherwise, there are many of how to combine them and the infidel and the believer and a little meditation and found that it's relative to some extent break belief is belief in the principle that what ----- this principle of his Aoadh has disregarded and that in all beliefs differ and this is supported it is a principled believer and an unbeliever is contrary to initial it and the beliefs in each of the above and other very Alktheiaier Responsible for all public On this, I am a believer unbeliever at the same time and the moment because it is contrary to my faith I have is an unbeliever and a believer and in the same situation I tribunal has belief of others, I am an infidel and has a non-believer

And that the qualities of belief people that the Lord of the Wild *, it is qualities belief of other people that the child is I want you to believe Bmatkd other, but the beauty of you think only I respect believe the other case of coexistence in the light of different faiths to show principles of my faith without Alasaah the last Will of the respondent

• Administrators

Some of what I read above is a bit difficult to understand, however my personal opinion is that it does not matter what faith you are, it is more important that you lead your life as a decent person with respect of your fellow man.

If we all did that and respected other's beliefs, traditions and customs, I think the world generally would be a happier place.

• 3 months later...

1John 2: 22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

23Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.