from Cordnblu

Good  people and dear friends,,,I have been a poor  participant on FB and Im sorry,,,but I am now  bringing you  up to date on my status,,,
   over a year  ago I was  diagnosed with 3 types of  cancer,,,,since then ive had  part of right lung removed and have  developed  several lymphoma,,,,,sad to say , im not doing  well...
   I just want everyone to know how important the  internet has been to me, and all the friendships i have made over the years. my  laptop has  kept me  going, along with prayers!;
     this is to let you know that, if no one hears from me for a  couple of months, I probably  and  playing on a  much different  computer :D
    God  bless  each and everyone  and  prayers for all !
     Your  fellow  internet  associate and  hopefully,  good  friend...........Don  Rozzelle.......( cordnblu)

• Administrators

how sad, I knew he was ill but didn't realise it was so very serious.   What a nice person he is, and a really good addition to our reader discussions.   Please pass on my best wishes to him if  you are in touch with him EB.   

• 1 month later...

from facebook... re: Cordnblu

Don was my friend for 43 years. I have been mowing Don’s lawn for as long as I can remember. He was an amazing artist and a pretty good musician. He even gave my oldest boy some lessons over the years. I will always cherish the many conversations we had. The night I took him to the hospital I think he knew he was never coming home. It was a very quiet ride. I mowed his lawn today for the last time. Don passed away in his sleep last week. He has been put to rest and is no longer suffering. He will be missed.

4 hours ago, Elusive_Butterfly said:

from facebook... re: Cordnblu

"Don passed away in his sleep last week. He has been put to rest and is no longer suffering. He will be missed."

That's the best way to go as far as I'm concerned, especially if you're suffering as Don was.

And he will be missed here as well.

• 2 weeks later...