Update on Blondie

Stormy

I'm not sure where to start here, maybe just jump right in.

To make a long story short, I awoke Tuesday evening, got dressed, made us both a cup of coffee and went to wake Blondie up.

She didn't respond, and never will, she had passed away in her sleep.

I'm not looking for sympathy, just passing on news to those who knew her best.

I'm still not sure this happened, I'll know why when the autopsy is finished and the cause is given to me.

All I know at this point is she looked more peaceful and relaxed than she has in quite some time, she had many health issues that she didn't want everyone to know, she was uncomfortable with attention like that, but Congestive heart disease, a Cerebral Aneurism, Restless Leg Syndrome, Fibromyalgia and hypertension as well as some others and pretty much refused to follow any suggestions that curtailed her ability to "live as she chose".

I allowed her to do this and I had a lot of guilt right now for not being more stringent in trying to get her to do as she was told. But after thinking about it,  that's how she wanted it and who knows, maybe she was right.

That's pretty much all I want to say at this time, other than thank you all for being her friend and mine for all these years, it means a lot to me.

So Thank you. I also am uncomfortable with a lot of attention, so if you feel you need to say something to me or about her, please do it here, not on the server and in the rooms, it will be much easier for me to thank the ones that do.

Again, thank you all.

So, if you don't see me around much in the next week or so, it's nothing personal towards anyone, I just need some time to get my head right (As we used to say).

I'm at a loss for words. I wish I could get over there. maybe at some point when I can get still and think clearly we can chat about this. Till then know you are in our thoughts.

• Administrators

Blondie and Stormy were two of my first chat friends, from back around 1995 in the very first #KoachsWorkShop. They were the first couple that I knew that actually got married and I think they had a lot of great years together. I'll miss Blondie a lot. She had a great sense of humor and was a lot of fun to be around. I'm sorry for your loss, Stormy. Of course, you know we are all here for you in chat.

R.I.P Blondie.

Koach

Thank you Leslie, Thank you Odd, thank you  Branson, thank you Smiley and thank you Dawn and thank you Koach.

She was a lot of fun, I remember when she used to host those ASCII art shows in #KoachsArtShop on MSN, those were a lot of fun and brought us a lot of chatters.

LOL about the wedding Koach, we had four or five people from the chatroom that actually traveled to Texas for the wedding and  we still have that ASCII wedding album that Luv and Crysta made for us.

No problem Dawn, it will be some time before I'm ready to talk about it, I'm still trying to get my head around the fact that she's no longer sitting at the desk next to mine telling me what I need to do.

• Administrators

Blondie was a good person and someone I was lucky enough to call a friend.  Every time over the past few days, when I think of her, I can hear her voice in my head, telling me it does't cost much to call someone in Australia from the USA. I'm so sorry and I am pretty sure she's still at that desk Stormy and making sure you do everything the right way :)   Whatever else, there are two things I know you know - she is always in your heart and you will have the memories every day and whenever you want to recall them.   

Stormy , i'm sorry for your loss, the chatters lost a good friend .Blondie was always the first to greet people in chat .She was always interested in how people were doing and trying to help.She's a light at the nightsky now watching over u.We all gonna miss her but keeping her in our memories.If there's anything i can do just ask....

Casa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

*sigh* Words are too baroque of  a medium to express myself. 

I liked and respected Blondie, which is a very strong combination of emotions. I also liked the idea that you two were married. Chat has lost a wonderful and irreplaceable influence.  I pray God soothes your heart, Stormy.