Introductions

Tony

• Administrators

Hello there all Koach.com regulars and New Users. This is just a little intro post i wanted to start. You are free to add whatever you would like to say about yourself here. And please do remember to not post any confidential information that you do not want everyone to know such as e-mails/phone numbers. So first things first I will start of Introducing myself to everyone that doesn't know me.

My name is Tony and I am 19 years old. and i am single :rolleyes:

I currently live in Lakeland,Florida.

During my whole childhood i've lived in many states. For instance i was born in Florida but have lived in Minnesota,Georgia,Maryland,D.C.

I have been chatting here on Koach.com for 3 1/2 to 4 years now.

My interests are in Scripting that varies from mIRC/eggdrop/VB6/C#/C++ and also HTML/PHP development.

I like to play ps3 online and the main games i play on there is Call of Duty BlackOps and Socom.

My Chatnicks on the network are as followed:

Main: Tony

Eggdrop: terminatorX

Android: X

I also own a few registered rooms as well:

#irc

Want to contact me? PM for E-mail

Well that is all I have tosay for right now. If I have more to say I will edit my post and add more :)

Thanks for starting this Tony. I'm Stormy and as most of you know, I've been an ircop on koach.com since it first opened.

My main interests are:

1] koach.com and all our friends there.

2] Hunting, target shooting camping and traveling.

3] I don't play many games and those I do are mostly on-line poker games such as; Full Tilt, Pokerstars and pokerfunclub.

I'm 66 years old and a US Navy Viet Nam vet, I worked many jobs requiring many different skills, from Poke Dealer in Las Vegas to Detailing Limos and Custom Cars, and just about anything in between.

I currently live in Alpine, Texas, Gateway to the Big Bend, but have lived in Las Vegas, NV, San Bernardino, Ontario, Pomona, Fontana and Rialto in CA, New Orleans LA, Jacksonville FL, Norfolk VA, Trenton NJ, Galveston, Santa Fe, Pearland, Alvin, Houston, Pasadena, San Angelo and Dublin TX. Up to 1990 I had never lived anywhere more than about 5 or 7 years, I have lived here for 20 and never plan to move again. My wife (Blondie, b, b-bed, etc on koach.com) and I bought our first home here in 1999 (first for us and first for each of us, as well).

I'm David.

I would assume that's all you need to know. If you haven't seen me in #koachsworkshop either idling, ranting, or getting into minor spats .. then you haven't been hanging out there too long. But hey, welcome aboard either way.

• Administrators

I guess it's my turn - I'm the resident Aussie at koach.com - which means nothing really other than I live in a really beautiful country and like most Australian's I'm fairly laidback about "life" and don't let the little things get to me most of the time. I have 2 beautiful grandaughters who I share with their mother and father. I ride horses now and then, teach riders now and then, love a good chick flick, nice music and fast cars.

I've found a really great chat home here at koach.com and made some nice friends and learned a lot about "the other side of the world".

Hi!! I was on the old koach.com sometime ago. I can't rember which nic I used crowwoman or 2hearts. I hope someone recognize me :unsure: I do recognize peeps on here. I live in the land of frozen tundra....Minnesota and I have cabin fever really bad...............Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! I am a mother and grandmother. I thrive being outdoors..esp. water. I love fish. Mn has 10,000 lakes........ I work in a ER for yearsss plan on retiring at 70 or more providing I have good health. Its not too far down the road......

Hi!! I was on the old koach.com sometime ago. I can't rember which nic I used crowwoman or 2hearts. I hope someone recognize me :unsure: I do recognize peeps on here. I live in the land of frozen tundra....Minnesota and I have cabin fever really bad...............Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! I am a mother and grandmother. I thrive being outdoors..esp. water. I love fish. Mn has 10,000 lakes........ I work in a ER for yearsss plan on retiring at 70 or more providing I have good health. Its not too far down the road......

Last time you were on you just used hearts, this was about two or three months after the bridge collapsed, you used Crowwoman first. Any way, when ya coming back to the workshop to visit with us?

Last time you were on you just used hearts, this was about two or three months after the bridge collapsed, you used Crowwoman first. Any way, when ya coming back to the workshop to visit with us?

Hi Stormy...............glad to hear from you. Thank you for refreshing my memory. See ya soon.

Hi Hearts - of course I remember you and enjoyed our chats when you were online. Good to hear from you and hope you are staying warm. I haven thought of you and your getaways of solitude and re-energizing. Hope to see you in chat soon.

• 8 months later...

I am DanX , Real Name Daniel

I live in lovely Melbourne Australia

I breed border collies as a lot of you people know and have seen me brag about them or show off my website

my new passion is taking pictures with my new digital camera

I can normally be found in koachworkshop and a lot know me as DanX :) I lead the stats alot too as you could say I am easy going and I talk about anything and mix well with people

Koach is nasty though I wont speak to him much j/k

hope to meet some of you soon if I have not already

• 1 year later...

Hello, My name is Dawn

I have been chatting on this server now since Koach reopened it in the wake of MSN's chat closing in 2006. I was a chat host on MSN for about 14 months till it closed. I live in Flowery Branch Georgia with my husband Jimmy, my two sons Ryan and Cody, Jimmy's children from a previous marrage Kevin and Lisa and our puppy Hercules (aka BB (Bark Box)). I was born in Greenville South Carolina in 1982 and attended School there. After Graduation from High School I enrolled at Georgia Tech's (Go Ramblin Wreck) School of Aerospace Engineering. I had dreams of joining the US Air Force but life happened and I dropped out of College and become a homemaker and mom. I am a big fan of late 60s and 70s music and country music of all eras. I spend most of my free time helping my husband with his family's Real Estate business.

As of this writing I am still awaiting my Christmas Turkey from a certain chat admin that lives in Colorado.

• 8 months later...

hi i am maggie from washington state have two wonderful kids single mom started what i dreamed to do and that was to get in to my own horse barn and train and give lessons. was married for four years as u see i am single so did not work out i am not shy a bit blunt but most times i sit back and watch what goin on around me to learn the ways of things then i am all open tell u what on my mind kinda chick i may come off as shy but but dont really know what that is i learned to live life to its fullest and have fun doin it never read a book or a person on how they look is what i always think of when i meet or read something new. oh yah and i suck at computer stuff worse then u will ever know 

hope to meet u soon maggie